Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, May 03, 2004

This is an actual story I read in the Bangkok Post today:


Hong Kong--An elderly Hong Kong widow whose beloved pet rooster's crowing drew complaints from neighbors has reluctantly given the bird away after a castration operation failed to shut him up, the South China Morning Post reported yesterday. The 61 year old woman, who wasn't named, said she slept in the same bed as the rooster and "cried and cried for weeks" after parting with the bird a month ago, the Post reported. The veterinarian who castrated the rooster only removed one testicle because of excessive bleeding, but the partial castration at lease reduced the enthusiasm of the bird's early morning salutation, the report said.---AP


All I know is what I read in the papers, Will Rogers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home