Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I did a little Polling on the shuttle bus back today. I had a great visit with George Apelian from Lebanon. I ask George where he was from and he said the smallest Country, I replied Rhode Island? No he said Labanon. I asked how the people like my countries war in Iraq. He said we have international law and going it alone like the USA did was not good. Now we will pay the price of this for decades. Lebanon war has been over for 15 yrs but he said they are still paying for it to this day. Very interesting visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home