Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, April 26, 2004

You may have heard me say, "too many goods chasing too few dollars" well I'm back in China today and its WAY TOO MANY GOODS NOW, this show is getting bigger than ever. I arrived here on Sunday morning and spent today working the show, found some really nice products and of course more than I can consume and sell. You may have a picture of China as a peasant country with farms and rice paddies: Change that, in Guangzhou, there's a Hummer dealership, Mercedes, BMW and Bentley. The Chinese have your American Dollars and they are SPENDING them. No stopping it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home