Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I have a persistent spider. Every morning a masterfully woven web is on my drivers side review mirror, its strug between the mirror and the door with huge stands of web and weave. The spider's web is unbelievable strong, sometimes at the end of the day its still in tack. And the next day there's a new one ready. Tonight we arrived from Fredericksburg as soon as we stopped out came the spider from behind the mirror and started his work again. I'm very impressed. The strength, the persistence, the art. Proverbs said behold the aunt you sluggard--and I'm sure the spider is to be beheld. One cannot, NOT be amazed at this art from such a small creature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home