Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Yesterday I got in the goat business. Boer Goats are the largest goats in goat land and they are very popular to raise in Texas. I bought 5 nannies--with 5 little kids. After taking them to the the ranch--one gave birth to triplets--and today Uncle Martin called and said another one had twins. So in less than 24hrs I've doubled the heard. Not a bad investment. Goats, cattle are all at record prices right now--a goat will bring $100. Cabrito is a sought after meat in South Texas/Mexico.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home