Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Friday, April 30, 2004

"All a man needs to know to make money is to appraise conditions"

"And as I told you, being broke is a very efficient educational agency"

"The recognition of our own mistakes should not benefit us any more than the study of our successes."

"And when a millionaire is right his money is merely one of his serveral servants. Losing money is the least of my troubles.
A loss never bothers me after I take it. I forget it overnight. But being wrong----not taking the loss----that is what does the damage to the pocketbook and the soul."

From Remininscences of a Stock Operator, the store of Jesse Livermore
by
Edwin Lefevre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home