Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm instituting the Sponge Award today, for this year, the person who post the most this year will win a really nice Sponge at the end of the year. Since I do have more than 3 readers I might just give everyone a Sponge this year---for any kind of clean up you might have.

So I want to thank ALL my readers, ALL who are silent or verbal.

A very Merry Orthodox Christmas to you,

Homer

2 Comments:

Blogger Tailpipe Terry said...

Sponge Bob,
If I forward this message to 7 others do I get more than one sponge? I know some dirty people that need some cleaning.

1/09/2006 02:41:00 PM  
Blogger Homer said...

Yes, you can have as many as you or your dirty friends need, I see most of the sponges being used in Tenn. but Texas is a strong 2nd!

1/09/2006 02:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home