Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I have a book: The Christian book of List, its amazing Randy Peterson has created just about any kind of list from the bible you can ever imagine, here's one:

10 People who prayed their way out of Trouble

1.Jacob from his brother Gen 32:9-12
2-9 a lot of people
10. Paul on his Voyage to Rome, Acts 27

Imagine making that list, lets try this week, look for a problem you are having and try praying, asking God to help you out, he promises to answer. Then tell me and others about it! Take a risk if you don't have any problems and try to get one or just think real hard and I'll bet you have one,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home