Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Tonight I hosted our first End of the Semester Meet the Entrepreneur cook out. The beginning of the fall semester Dr. Phil Vardiman and I decided to invite 2 students to meet me for breakfast at the Town Crier resturant, over 20 have had breakfast, one fringe benefit is at the end of the semester I host a party. Tonight was our first--it was a real joy to be with everyone.
How was it?
Looking forward to hearing the stories on the impact these guys and gals have on our world---
Keep us posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home