Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Yahoo! News - Greenspan Expected to Say All's Well
Allen is not at the same Atlanta Mart I was at 2 weeks ago. People commented
that this was the slowest market they had ever seen. Buyers did not show up.
I found a blank Incident Report form in the back of the building and filled it out
to report: No Customers in Sight!
There's a great disconnect from what Allen will say and what's really
happening on Main Street USA.
Its my belief that consumers have tightened up and a spirit of pessimism has developed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home