Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Just returned from New Delhi, if you remember KLM lost my luggage on the way over--and they delivered it the same day I was to depart, so I petitioned them for a business Class upgrade, on the Delhi to Amsterdam flight it was full--but the Amsterdam-Houston the Purser was very accommodating and compassionate and bumped me up to the Galley of the 747-Homer rode in style. I kept thinking was a difference a few feet make in service, style, COMFORT (I could stretch out my legs). The food: Excellent+++, and all served in glass or ceramic dishes.
So KLM redeemed themselves and made a very good impression on me.
I caught them doing something right.
The next time you have lost baggage give remember to ask for an upgrade----you'll just say keep my luggage from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home