Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Hi from New Delhi India, I arrived last night but my luggage is delayed a few days. Somewhere between Houston and New Delhi my cloths are located.
The trip was great. I'm reading Crazy Horse and Custer, by Ambrose. It's a super book, highly recommeded.
All is well in India its exploding in growth! All the area's that I saw 10yrs ago where waste lands now they are high rise buildings everywhere.
My friend Ayush Khattar a 5th grader is my personal guide here today. We are having
great time.
India and China are 2 hot topics in American politics and they will be for a long time.
More later, now I'm looking for XL clothing here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home