Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, September 29, 2003

Yahoo! News - Bush Signs No-Call List, Hurdles Remain My friend Billy works for a Telemarketing company and witnesses to people he will never ever meet. He also
has a gentle spirit and a nice tone of voice. I'd hate for him to lose his $14/+hr job. He cannot replace it in West Texas. The bad thing about this bill is---it may un-employee another 2mil people, add that to the 50million we have in Iraq now and we have some serious unemployment. Yes I did say Iraq, the whole country is out of work and we own it--
The telemarketing companies are fast moving to India and off shore people can call as much as they like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home