Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Yesterday I made a fast trip to Oklahoma Territory. I asked Ray King to travel shotgun with me. On the way Ray received a call that his son who is a resident of Disability Resources in Abilene had an eye infection. As soon as Ray got the call he said, "you know I'll not be able to think about anything but Brian's eye infection if I don't get back to Abilene and take care of it". Ray rented a car and returned from Wichita Falls Texas. One can hear a lot of sermons on Priorities but this my friend was a sermon in action. Remember Coach Landry's list:
1. GOD 2. Family 3. Football (whatever else).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home