Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

"When Marco Polo, businessman, returned home to Venice from China, he was called,"Marco of the millions." He got his nickname not for the size of his fortune but for the number of lies people thought he had told about his journey to the courts of the khans. Given a deathbed chance to recan and repent, Polo purportedley said, "I do not tell half of what I saw because no one would have believed me."
Harvard Business Review, Kenneth Leiberthal & Geoffrey Lieberthal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home