Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006



When Jesus introduced the world to prayer, he did it in a very simple way! A simple prayer anyone can say.

It begins with "our Father", showing the childlike trust and intimacy God desires.

Our Hannah is saying her prayers, here's some of her words:

Ronda writes:

I’ve been meaning to tell y’all that Hannah has been saying her prayers more at night now for me. I learned that at school they say “prayer leader” & by using this term she is happy to say prayers. The past 2 times she has said bed time prayers, they go something like this:

Thank you, God, for windows & doors. I love you, God! I love you!
Thank you, God, for my friends and I love you, God! I love you!
Thank you, God, for “some family members” (it varies on who).

And if you ask me to, God, & if you want me to, I’ll play My Little Ponies. Just ask me God & I will.

I love you, God! I love you!

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home