Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Inventions
I have an idea for an invention. Magnetized legos, then have a magnetized picker upper. If you have a small child you know the task. Magnetized toys would make it a lot easier.
In fact why not magnetize all toys with a large magnet in the toy box and when they are finished playing you turn it on and all the toys go back in the box. That could be used on all toys, books.
My wife says add the magnets to my socks and cloths.
Wow using magnets could be great clean up tools!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home