Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Yahoo! News - Greenspan-Aged Population to Hit Finances: "'If we have promised more than our economy has the ability to deliver to retirees without unduly diminishing real income gains of workers, as I fear we may have, we must recalibrate our public programs so that pending retirees have time to adjust through other channels,' Greenspan said in prepared remarks at an annual symposium. 'If we delay, the adjustments could be abrupt and painful.' "

I guess abrupt and painful means: NO MONEY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home