Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Some may have seen the John 3:16 and John 16:3 controversy, here's my take:
I think scripture in the original Greek had no Chapters or verses, John 3:16 came about because some Monk decided that's the place it should be-God wrote it but didn't give it John 3:16---Monks or scribes made mistakes as well in placing verses in the bible, dim lights and fatigue the main cause--- the bible is divided the best way man could have done it---context is thrown out the window in 3 worlds that I know: 1. Religion 2. Politics 3. Fights with my wife

It is best never to mix the first 2 worlds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home