Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Yahoo! News - Clarke Is Hero to Some Families of 9/11 Victims: "'It was a very emotional moment. As Patty said, no one has ever apologized. Most of the witnesses who come to these hearings come with, I would categorize them, as rather self-serving statements and everything they tried to do.' "

What ever one thinks of Richard Clarke I like what he did yesterday, saying he failed
to the families and the government failed them. To me this went a long way in healing
some of the hurt.
Sure there's plenty of blame to go around but someone to say, "I'm sorry" is what these
people needed to hear.
We spend more than anyother country on earth in history on defense--I would expect better. Someone failed, something failed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home