Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, October 27, 2003

In view of what I've seen in China this quote is very true:

"In times of change the learners will inheirit the earth, while the learned will find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exist."

Eric Hoffer from the True Believer

China is the final fronteir and it happens to be 1billion people strong. As I've said just about any consumable product American mfgs can be made in China for less.
Today I go back to the new complex trade area which is about 3mil sq ft of trade show, one end of the center is about 1 mile long, about 10,000 vendors there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home