Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Today I spoke to 2 classes of 5th graders at Thomas Elementary school about my trip to China tomorrow. As I was speaking I thought and told them how China would impact their lives. In fact most wore shoes, cloths and jewelry made in China. The future products may be: Cars, appliances, computers "made in China". When a billion people start producing products there's only one market big enough to buy them: USA. The world they will work in will be totally different than the one we see now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home