Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, October 13, 2003

I listened to Rush's substitute after his confession of addition to pain killers on Friday and he admitted himself to a dryout facility immediatly. I was amazed at how much sympathy the guy tried to enlist on Rush's behalf. He stated that he didn't want the show to be about Rush and his problems. The guy struggled to open the show--how do you put in words what has happened to the man who has,"talent on loan from GOD" or "one hand tied behind my back to level the playing field". How much sympathy is he due--the one who relentlessly day by day spued out negative about elected officials.
Can you imagine Rush laying off Bill Clinton one second.
He said that the EIB listeners are some kind of family----I thought, "family"?
Why I listen to Rush? Rush saved AM radio. AM radio was struggling and when he came a long it was revived. He will be remembered for that--I'm sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home