Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, August 25, 2003

Yahoo! News - Lizard Spit Drug Controls Diabetes, Cuts Weight
Exenatide, an experimental diabetes drug derived from lizard saliva, not only controls patients' blood sugar levels but also cuts their weight, its developers said on Monday.
OK the newest weight loss gemic is Lizard Spit, leave it up to the French to come up with this, could be a boom for Az since they have the largest heard of lizard,
I wonder how you get them to salivate? And who collects? What a job?
I'm a lizard saliva collector?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home