Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Sunday, August 24, 2003

Today I teach Constructive Conflict, one point is to Be more concerened with winning the person than winning the agrument. In this day of constant negative on radio, and the almost wholesale destruction of character I think winning the person is a good idea to follow. Jesus practiced this, in fact he went out of his way to be confrontational and win those who he confronted (even if it stren frack honest conversation). Admitting your own speck and resigning as judge of the world will make for a happier life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home