Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Saturday, August 30, 2003

Yahoo! Movies: Seabiscuit (2003) - Movie Info Last evening Ronda & I went to see Seabiscuit. What a great movie. A story of comebacks and underdogs winning against all odds, I found myself reflecting on what life must have been like to lose everything in the Depression which some of my/your relatives did. If they didn't they were effected since 25% of the population was out of work. The movie made me realize the importance of encouragment by one man who saw more than a horse race--he saw this as reviving a nations spirits.
A+++ movie in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home