Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Dora and the Wiggles

I've gotten to know the Wiggles, the Australian kids entertainers, they do silly songs and captivate the imagination of kids, Hannah loves them as most kids do. I can you hear their old friends they grew up with say, " you just jump around and sing silly songs for a living" well they do----and I'm sure all the way to the bank! They are BIG, world wide. If you don't have a 2-6 yr old you wouldn't know the Wiggle world exist.

Dora the Explorer is seen by 27million kids each week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home