Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tonight I watched a body covered on an entrance to the New Orleans Convention center. I had been asking myself, "what about the huge convention center?" you see for the past 4 yrs Jesse and I have traveled there to one of the largest shows in the south. The convention center is huge and it backs right up to the Miss River. One year we attened the Aug Show and I have never been so exhausted with heat and humidity. It was my last time to do an Aug show, we changed to the November.
The show mangement sent out an e-mail today that the show would go on, I disagree!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home