Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, August 29, 2005

A good friend of mine (Angela Oltmanns) recently wrote these words on Wisdom,
My definition of wisdom is the application of knowledge, it starts with asking!

"..if any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He is generous and enjoys giving to all people, so He will give you wisdom."
James 1:5 (New Century)

This verse has helped me today. It helped me to stop and hear, rather than rush and act. I notice it quite useful. So I decided to share it with you.

I hope it will help you in the matters you have been tasked to handle and oversee this week. My plan is to meditate on it this week. (A renewal from a long relapse) - join me if you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home