Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Yahoo! KKD: "In July, the SEC began an informal inquiry into Krispy Kreme's lowered earnings guidance and the way the company buys back franchises. Officials at Krispy Kreme have defended their accounting methods and handling of franchise buybacks. Krispy Kreme said then that it is fully cooperating with the SEC. "
Inflating assets, pipe lines, broadband transmission rights, options on companies that
had no real assets--Enron, or DONUT franchises is wrong.
I remember reading that the Krispy Kreme donut franchise in Dallas sold for over $50million I think.
Now just consider, how many years and donuts you have to sell for payback?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home