Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Today I got to visit Costco, my favorite store in the whole wide world. Why? Great products, the lighting is spectacular, the customer service is excellent and every time I visit there's something new to see.
Did you know that all fish products have to be labeled with country of origin. Maybe all meats, but I noticed the fish.
Crab Legs: Guess where they came from: Russia
Tulapia: Ecuador
Mai Mai: Phillippians
Salmon: Farm raised in USA, with a coloring called Chili, why I thought it was natural color
Catfish: USA
The Russian Crab legs really surprised me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home