Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Last weekend an ACU student died in a car accident near Mason.
The roads in Mason are long and uneventful. Deer is about the only danger. Ronda & I came upon an accident about 4 yrs ago where 1 of 2 ACU students died just south of Mason.Driver fatique was the cause of this accident. It was very very sad. I would assume this accident was driver fatigue. It appears on long stretches of road driver fatigue is the common cause of accidents.
The accident like the one a few years ago happened in mid afternoon, sunny day, not road hazards.
Watch out for Driver Fatigue!
What I do: Listen to CD's, eat ice or popcorn, lots of coffee, stop every 2 hrs or less.
Talk, talk, talk--Listen to Rush and get mad, or happy! Do something but don't ever drive while fatigued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home