Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

I've heard some comments about John Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry. Some have said she's not up to being first lady or A little stange or a little outspoken. All one needs to do is examine Mary Todd Lincoln. Mary Todd had her difficulties. Of course my friend Mark Whitehead says I'm stretching this alittle. And to the 3 people who read my blogg it will not have much of an impact on the race.
Do yourself a favor and buy the book: Father Joe! Read it a tell me what you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home