Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

I've spent the last 2 days with one of the most unique men I've met in my business carrier: "Jud" Judkins. Jud is a close out,fixture sales man from Oklahoma. He's 31 yrs sober from any drugs or alcohol. He's closed out TG&Y stores, moved and sold off most of the fixtures when Neiman Marcus upgrades. The first time I met Jud was in Edmond in a 100' ft warehouse, it was 100+ degrees in it and he was selling off all the fixtures and shelving. Jud doesn't mind hard work. His dad was a horse trader and he remembers his dads most treasured quote: "never run down another mans horse or merchandise always speak positive about it".
Jud's liquidating a 58yr old wholesale distribution company in Lawton OK for about 3 months. Everything MUST Go.
Jud is one of a kind.
If you need something sold, Jud can do it--I guaranteeeee it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home