Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, March 29, 2004

On my flight back for New Delhi due to KLM losing my bags, with some persuasion I was up graded to Business Class which is now what first class used to be. I found myself uncomfortable. I'm usually in the coach--economy section fighting for my 3" of leg or width space with my neighbor next to me. It wasn't all the space that made me uncomfortable, what you say could make you uncomfortable--it was--how does one act in all this comfort. Well I stretched out and enjoyed it and now I think I'm spoiled. Believe me there's a world of difference in a few feet on an airplane. True each seat with get you to the same place maybe luggageless--but one will never know how good it feels until its experienced. So KLM please lose my bags again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home