Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Friday, March 12, 2004

I can now say I've seen $2.00+ per gallon for gas--I remember growing up
we had gas wars, the lowest I'd seen it was .23cents. In Las Vegas you'll pay
over $2.00 just about anywhere you go.
Also beef: ground beef is over $4.00 per lb--if you can find it, Costco was sold
out on Sunday afternoon.
Milk: Over $3.99 Gallon
Over 11,000 new students are added to schools here each yr. The Las Vegas
metro area is the fastest growing school district in America.
There economy is all built on services: Gaming, credit card processing,
LOTS Of government, tourism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home