Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, January 12, 2004

What did I take away from Cold Mountain, the movie? That war no matter what people say is never just, its never easy, its confusing to all. It reams out the love, compassion, mercy of all men involved. The good thing it rarely last forever and like a fire it purifies. I give Cold Mountain ***** stars. The movie is filled with rough battle scenes and highly visual shooting. A line to take away, "the confidence of youth". Its the young that die in war, the young who leave the farm and never return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home