Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Thursday, January 01, 2004

Costco at the Top

I'm a bigger Costco fan after reading this. Costco is a first class run operation with excellent value and products. I can't get within 100 miles of one without going in. People might ask what's the difference in Costco and Sam's Club?
Lighting for one. In Costco bright lights illuminate the store much better than Sam's. Plus the displays and array of merchandise is far superior.
As well the staff is much more service oriented. They actually ask you if you need help.
And of course the sampling is better. More selection with more quantity.
Check it out!
www.costco.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home