Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Just got back from a trip to New Orleans, LA.. The annual November Helen Britt Show (www.jewelry2gilft.com)
there must be 50,000+ frantic shopping women all pouring into the convention center in downtown New Orleans, LA..
I'm amazed everytime I go.
Of course this is the 200th anniversary of the Louisiana Purchase. A great book on it is Jefferson Great Gamble. Highly recommended. Worth reading 2 times for sure.
Jesse and I arrived in Fredbg Texas where he dropped me off and I spent Thanksgiving there. My dad killed a 4pt buck which he gave me half.
Ronda did the downtown Heaven On Main Street show and it was a great success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home