Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Friday, November 14, 2003

Yahoo! News - Republicans Extend an Around-The-Clock Debate
I don't know if you had a chance to watch our democracy at work during the 30hr debate now extended by 9hours. If you like talking heads this is your fix!
Now yesterday Mr. Graham said he was going to bring suit against the Democrats for denying him of his right to vote. Hold the phone! Did I hear this right? And these are they examples we are setting for our new Iraq? Come on
lets end the debate and be a good example to the rest of world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home