Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

DallasNews.com | Dallas-Fort Worth | Latest News Next time they should check out Harry Hines, there's probably
the mother load of counterfeit goods there.
I was passed on a counterfeit RMB at the Guangzhou train station by some
crocked baggage handlers. I handed them a 100rmb they in turn gave me change with a worthless $50rmb.
When I arrived in HK the currency exchange lady tossed this 50 back and said, No good! I said how do you know---she said, "many years of expierence, see them all the time"What did I learn?
Use only exact change, no room for quick change artisians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home