Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Monday, April 11, 2005

I visited with a guy who works for one of the largest check printing operations in the country yesterday. They predict starting in 2010 a 10% errosion in Paper Checks. After that it will accelerate. I would say its going to be faster than than that. But guess who's fighting efforts to move to electronic debit cards? Banks, yes Banks make mucho mula from people who write NSF Checks. FREE checking says the billboard? A completely digital debit system would not allow anyone to take a NSF Check thus cutting mega bucks from banks who enjoy big profits.
Just think: a persons pain, not having money is another persons profit, getting to charge you for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home