Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Jack Valenti (age 82 & just now retireing "on my own terms") on how he survived three years in the Johnson administration & 40 years as the movie industry's top lobbist in Washington where no one can recall anyone ever having said a bad thing about him:

"I've always played it on top of the table because I believe that is the smart thing to do. You never lie, you never cheat . . . and you always repay a favor".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems a pretty radical way to conduct business in Washington . . . hls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home