Sponge Homer

Homer H. Hillis, Jr. sponges all kinds of information, business, political and trends. I've been seen on the Sally Jesse Rafeal show with noted trend spotter Faith Popcorn. My Blog will give you an over view of what I'm seeing and reflections on the same.

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

This week Bruce & I complete our largest radio station, a 100K watt C1 facility to serve the Lubbock market. Last Thursday the 1000' tower( a neck braker) was christened by Bruce and the tower crew in Pettersburg, Texas about 30mi North East of Lubbock. My interest in radio goes back to 1976 when I became a Ham, wireless communication always facinated me-so I tore into radios. My call sign now is: W5HHH(fitting right?) The station will be leased and we will hold the license till they deside to buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home